Premium coaching offers a range of services to support you to your goal, which can be split between 'foundational services' and 'supportive services'.
For all Flexors (Flex Success clients) this includes an individual assessment of your goals and needs, and usually, Flexors are set up with personalised meal plans, nutrition guidelines, or macronutrient targets and ongoing nutrition education.
To identify which of these services you will benefit from, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire once your coaching spot on the team has been confirmed, and before your initial consultation call with your coach.
Supportive services may include:
✔ Stress management
✔ Training advice
✔ Emotional or binge eating management
✔ Breaking the cycle of yoyo dieting (via weight-neutral approaches or other)
✔ Self-compassion training
✔ Mindfulness practices
✔ Socratic reflection (CBT)
✔ Body image support
✔ Psychological flexibility and values-training (ACT)
✔ Sleep hygiene support
These supportive services can be adjusted as your coaching progresses
“The team at Flex Success have put together a really useful resource for anyone looking to better understand how to actually maintain a healthy body composition, eating habits and lifestyle over the long term”
Physique Athlete Preparation coaching is delivered online, so anyone in the English speaking world can access it. It is 100% personalised and fully customised to the client and their sport, including all facets of nutritional prescription, training, supplementation advice and peak weak strategies.
- Nutrition coaching, including individualised macronutrient targets and diets where necessary
- Personalised training program (optional)
- Weekly nutrition and training check-ins with written and video feedback where necessary
- Video call catch-ups with your coach
- Tailored peak week protocols
- Written and video feedback on posing
- Tanning eBook
- Supplementation advice
- Access to Flex Success private coaching platform
- Access to private Flex Fam Community
"Most coaches can get their clients results, but how to maintain those results is where the challenge lies and this information is missing. Flex provide that information and knowledge along with data and studies to back it up. This is legit!"
CUSTOM TRAINING PROGRAMMING
Not after nutrition coaching but would like a coach to write you a custom program?
This is a separate service to our Premium Coaching and can be purchased as a once-off or ongoing basis.
Click the Enquire Here button to learn more.
"What an amazing service The Composition Corner has been. I found the extensive answers provided on the forum to be extremely helpful and I really loved the video feedback provided by Dean each week. In the end I achieved my best physique to date!"
THE COMPOSITION CORNER
The Composition Corner is a semi-private coaching experience run by Coach Dean and is designed for an autonomous client seeking the opportunity to learn within a private community, while also working towards achieving a body composition goal via 1 on 1 check-ins with Coach Dean once weekly.
This is suitable for both performance and aesthetic goals and combines self-directed Question and Answer learning within a community forum, and individualised coaching support via a private coach/client check-in process.
- Personal client folder housed on google drive
- Access to the Flex Success Body Composition Calculator with weekly macronutrient distribution examples for weight gain, fat loss or maintenance (3 each)
- Access to your own Flex Success Data Tracking sheet to accumulate objective and subjective feedback for your coach
- Access to the private forum 'The Composition Corner' where you are free to ask any questions of interest pertaining to training, nutrition, supplementation, pharmacology, and more.
- Once-weekly check-ins with Coach Dean via your data tracker, where he will provide feedback and guidance on what he recommends in order to achieve a desired outcome for the week ahead
- Guidance includes recommendations on output, macronutrient targets, and general advice + personal replies to any private questions you may have specific to your needs.
- General weight training considerations may also be offered if required
Please note: PED advice can be given in a general sense and custom training program can be purchased as an additional service.
Stay Up To Date With Flex With Our Weekly FleX-Files
Sign up below
Each week we send out highlights, offers, education and other subscribe-worthy incentives.