ABOUT THE COURSE
Learn about your individual nutrition needs for a cut, gain, or maintenance phase.
It doesn't need to be complicated!
We've put all the puzzle pieces together for you, so you can skip the guesswork, confusion, and failed attempts. Get straight to results, with an understanding of when and how to pivot into a different goal (eg. from a gain to a cut, or a cut to maintenance).
*spots are limited
Go through the video lessons online, on your own time. Get your questions answered by commenting on any of the video lessons. Want to learn more about a week's topic or test your knowledge? Take the weekly quizzes and 'further learning' (optional) such as suggested podcasts, articles, and videos.
HOW IT WORKS
- How & when to Cut, Gain, Maintain
- Setting expectations: Rates & risks
- Scale weight vs body fat/muscle gain
- How to track progress
- Maintenance phases
- Understanding your calorie needs (TDEE)
- Protein & calories only or all 3 macros
- Establishing the goal & how to reach it
- Degrees of accuracy
- Don't weigh your parsely
- Free meals, cheat meals, eating out
PUTTING IT INTO PRACTICE
- What foods to choose: Health & hunger management
- What foods to choose: A stable foundation
- Macro tracking problems
- Macro tracking solutions
- Nutrient timing & protein distribution
THE BIGGER PICTURE
- Reefeeds & diet breaks
- Informed eating
- Hunger & cravings management Part1
- Hunger & cravings management Part2
- Weekly video lessons
- Downloadable PDFs to help put the lessons into practice
- Weekly quizzes to test your knowledge (optional)
- Weekly 'further learning' for those who want to know more (optional)
- Be part of the online student community who enjoy the support of the group and priority access to having questions answered about that week's lessons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a science background to do this course?
How much time per week will this take me?
What if I don't understand something?
Will I have access to the course content after the course is over?
What if i want more support once the course is over?
What times are the classes?
Want to stay up to date with Flex Success?
We'll keep you in the loop via email. No spam, ever!